Media and Medicine Initiative:
- February 2021-June 2021 / Application deadline is January 19, 2021
The Media and Medicine Initiative Application for the February 2021 dates is online.
During the application process, you will be asked to input identifying information into a form and upload documents for review.
In addition to identifying and demographic data, the following information is required for the online application.
- Curriculum vitae/Résumé: Applicants are prompted to either upload their CV or resume (.doc, .pdf).
- A Statement of Interest: Which health issue would you like to address and why? (500 words max.)
- What mode of storytelling would you like to use for this program and why? (500 words max.)
Many applicants find the process easier to complete on a desktop or laptop computer due to the length of the required personal statements and the required document upload.
The successful participant will be proficient in the English language.
Cost and Payment
The current tuition for this program has been reduced to our early tuition rate: $4,500 (USD) for admitted participants paying their tuition in full by January 8, 2021.
The standard full program tuition is $5,000 (USD) for admitted participants paying their tuition after January 8, 2021. Deadline for payment in full is January 13, 2021.
If admitted to the Media and Medicine Intensive and you accept a place in the course, you will receive instructions on submitting your program fee.
Program dates, fees and faculty are subject to change. All courses must meet a minimum enrollment level to run.
- If a program is cancelled, Harvard Medical School will refund the program fee in full but is not responsible for travel, accommodation or other expenses incurred by the participant.
Notice of Admittance
We will acknowledge receipt of all applications and maintain all information in strict confidence. We use a rolling admission process. Applicants can expect to hear a decision on their application within two to three weeks from the date all application materials were submitted.