Dr. Paul Farmer and others from the Department of Global Health and Social Medicine speak about the Ebola Outbreak
- Drs. Paul Farmer and Jim Yong Kim (co-founders of PIH) submitted an op-ed to The Washington Post titled, "What's missing in the Ebola fight in West Africa."
- Dr. Paul Farmer on African Ebola Outbreak: Growing Inequality in Global Healthcare at Root of Crisis - Democracy NOW!
- Mohamed Bailor Barrie, Fulbright Fellow and student in the Master of Medical Sciences - Global Health Delivery program, speaks about challenges related to Ebola in Sierra Leone in a recent issue of the Harvard Gazette.
- Dr. Paul Farmer highlights the need for health systems strengthening in a radio interview with Public Radio International's The World.
- Dr. Scott Podolsky was quoted in Medical News Today that the inspiration for the drug is rooted in the pioneering research of the late 19th century.