Media and Medicine Certificate of Completion | October 18, 2021-February 25, 2022
During the application process, you will be asked to input identifying information into a form and upload three documents for review.
In addition to identifying and demographic data, the following information is required for the online application.
- Curriculum vitae/Résumé: Applicants are prompted to upload a PDF file of their CV or resume.
- A Statement of Interest: Which health issue would you like to address and why? (500 words max.) uploaded as a PDF file.
- What mode of storytelling would you like to use for this program and why? (500 words max.) uploaded as a PDF file.
The successful participant will be proficient in the English language.
Notice of Admittance
We acknowledge receipt of all applications and maintain all information in strict confidence.
Admission to the certificate of participation program is operated using a rolling admission process. This means that we review applications and make admissions decisions as applications are received. You should expect to hear from us regarding a decision in about two-weeks after submitting your application. Your program fee payment secures your seat in the program. We continue to accept applications until the class is full.
Cost and Payment
- An early program fee of $4,500 is extended to admitted participants paying the program fee in full by June 30, 2021 at 11:59pm ET.
- The standard program fee of $5,000 for admitted participants paying the program after June 30, 2021, will apply.
- Deadline for payment of the program fee is September 14, 2021 at 11:50pm ET.
Admitted applicants who accept a place in the Media and Medicine Certificate of Completion program will receive instructions on submitting program fees.
Program dates, fees and faculty are subject to change. Our courses must meet minimum enrollment to run.
- If a program is cancelled, Harvard Medical School will refund the program fee in full but is not responsible for travel, accommodation or other expenses incurred by the participant.
We regret that we are unable to provide refunds should an applicant register then be unable to attend the program. A full refund will be given should the program be canceled due to insufficient enrollment. Notification of cancellation will be provided at least 30-days prior to the program’s start date.
To access our secure online application, please use this link.