Each academic year, the Department of Global Health and Social Medicine presents a series of seminars. The seminars feature faculty from the Department and cover a wide range of research. We are currently conducting all seminars virtually via Zoom. You will find links to the seminar descriptions below where you will find more details of each. Once a seminar is complete, you may check back to view the recording which will be in the individual seminar pages. If at any time you have a question about the seminars (past or present), please contact email@example.com.
Closed Caption recording for the seminars are found on our YouTube Channel Playlist and by clicking a seminar title on the left of this page or in the schedule list below.
Quick Glance Schedule
- June 23, 2021: Ana Cristina Sedas
- May 5, 2021: Neil Gupta
- March 31, 2021: Aneel Brar
- March 3, 2021: Malcolm King
- February 3, 2021: Donald Warne Impact of Unresolved Trauma on American Indian Health Equity
- January 27, 2021: Gene Richardson
- December 9, 2020: Anna Sumner, The Challenge of Undiagnosed Diabetes in Africa
- November 18, 2020: Paul Farmer, Book Launch, Fevers, Feuds and Diamonds
- November 2, 2020: Antony Fauci, Jim Yong Kim, George Q. Daley, and Paul Farmer COVID-19: Reflections and Updates
- October 28, 2020: Courtney Yuen, Implementation Research on Improving TB Contact Management in Lima, Peru
- September 30, 2020: Emily Boley, Isabel Fulcher, Bethany Hedt-Gauthier, and Jean Claude Mugunga Using Routine Health Systems Data for Data-driven COVID-19 Response
- September 9, 2020: Joia S. Mukherjee The COVID-19 Pandemic and Health Equity