Each academic year, the Department of Global Health and Social Medicine presents a series of seminars. The seminars feature faculty from the Department and cover a wide range of research. We are currently conducting all seminars virtually via Zoom. You will find links to the seminar flyers to the left where you will find more details of each. Once a seminar is complete, you may check back to view the recording which will be in the individual seminar pages. If at any time you have a question about the seminars (past or present), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quick Glance Schedule
- September 9, 2020: Joia S. Mukherjee The COVID-19 Pandemic and Health Equity
- September 30, 2020: Emily Boley, Isabel Fulcher, Bethany Hedt-Gauthier, and Jean Claude Mugunga Using Routine Health Systems Data for Data-driven COVID-19 Response
- October 28, 2020: Courtney Yuen, PhD, Implementation Research on Improving TB Contact Management in Lima, Peru
- November 2, 2020: Antony Fauci, Jim Yong Kim, George Q. Daley, and Paul Farmer COVID-19: Reflections and Updates
- December 9, 2020: Anna Sumner
- February 3, 2021: Donald Warne Impact of Unresolved Trauma on American Indian Health Equity