The leading edges of our portfolio are four interrelated workstreams that focus on pressing challenges highlighted by the COVID pandemic. They are complemented by targeted, strategic, evidence-based policy reform pathways to support global health security, equity, and health system strengthening.
- COVID Academy & U.S. Public Health Enterprise Reform:
- Reforming R&D for Disease X Medical Countermeasures
- Redefining Workplace Safety in the time of COVID
- Threatened Health Systems: In conflict and crisis-affected states, we help health system leaders and policymakers from a wide array of sectors, think through policy options for protecting, recovering, reconstructing, and reforming health systems degraded or disrupted by crisis.
- Health system strengthening investment and health workforce policy reform.